Detail of the glass roof structure, built in 1903
Detail of the staind glass window, showing the ship as part of Manchesters Coat of Arms. Note the chicken wire over all winows, to keep out pigeons.
Manchesters Coat of Arms and Motto.
The Fire Safety Station and the Evacuation Plan of the building
The modern Tay Railway Bridge, replacing the original bridge that collapsed in 1878 (while a train was passing over it!) during a heavy storm.
The actual Tay Road Bridge, opened in 1966. Used to be a toll bridge but is now free... More details at www.tayroadbridge.co.uk /
Western Lighthouse near Tayport Harbour
15th century Scottish Castle on the northern bank of the Firth of Tay
Not a member yet? Sign up