- Most Popular | Most Recent
There were numerous ducks and when they saw this GigaPan being created, I am not sure if for them the main attraction was potential food or just watching a 360-panorama being taken. Due to the clouds, the lighting was only fair. The panorama was taken with a Nikon D70 and stitched with the GigaPan Stitcher so...
- Rice University: Fondren Library Looking From Northeast Corner Into Academic Quad - a 360 Panorama by David Engle
This must be Saturday and yet another visit to Fondren Library and another hand-held 360-degree panorama. I like this because of all the different light intensities and even in the dark brick areas, we can see detail. This panorama was taken with a Nikon D70 using a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 lens, and stitched with the...
- Palmer Memorial Episcopal Church - Feeding the Poor, the Disadvantaged, the Homeless and the Oppressed in the Inner City - a 360-Degree Panorama by David Engle
There is a parable in Matthew 25 that speaks of feeding the poor. I believe that these words from 2000 years ago, as well as words from other religions of the world, create a foundation of the rich giving food to the poor and of wealthy nations providing sustenance to the poor nations that are in need. I am imp...
- Miller Ourtdoor Theatre, Hermann Park, Houston Museum of Natural Science and the Zoo Train - a 360 Panorama by David Engle
There are many snapshots to be taken in this panorama. One of which is what appears to be a stitching error, which I emphasize that it is not. It is a sliding-south error caused by heavy rain and me not on good footing and as I was turning around taking this 360 hand-held panorama, the ground started sliding down...
The TMC suffers with a great amount of traffic and roads always need improvement at one time or another. This scene illustrates a road improvement that is currently in progress and the well-designed safety precautions that have been installed to keep traffic moving in a safe manner.
- Rice University: Fields Surrounded By Herzstein Hall, Anderson Hall, Keck Hall Brown Hall and Valhalla - a 360 Panorama by David Engle