- Most Popular | Most Recent
Hardin Administration Building, now called Hardin Hall, was one of the first two buildings constructed on the present campus. The building was completed March, 1937 at a price of $390,000 and was home to all offices and classrooms plus the library, gymnasium and auditorium.
Fall 2006 saw the opening of the new 88,000 sq. ft. Dillard College of Business Administration building, made possible in part by donations from the A.R. Dillard family, Priddy Foundation, Bryant Edwards Foundation, and J. S. Bridwell Foundation.. The $18 million building incorporates $1.1 million in state-of-the-art t...