- Most Popular | Most Recent
- Rebekka and Mecklin: 100th Rice University GigaPan - Jake Hess Tennis Stadium - an Action-Filled 360 Panorama by David Engle
By my count, this is the 100th GigaPan pertaining to Rice University and/or its students that has been uploaded to gigapan.org. And what a way to celebrate - playing tennis on main court in Jake Hess Tennis Stadium and we see two Rice students, Rebekka and Mecklin playing some tennis during the latter part of July. ...
- Wendy and the Flagship of the Texas Army: Simply a Splendid Day in Galveston on the Bolivar Ferry - a 360 Degree Panorama by David Engle
Everytime one visits Galveston, a trip on the Bolivar Ferry is essential. As can readily be seen in this hand-held, 360-degree panorama, a simply splendid day can be had: www.panoramio.com/photo/31231777 The SS Selma, Flagship of the Texas Army can been observed in this panorama. It is a World War I reinfor...
- Houston, Texas: Astrodome (Eighth Wonder of the World) in Reliant Park (Home of Offshore Technology Conference) and MetroRail Redline Station 15/16 - a 360 Panorama by David Engle
My goal for Monday, June 29th, was to spend the entire morning and most of the afternoon taking hand-held GigaPans of the entire collection of the fifteen current MetroRail Stations along the Redline corridor from downtown at the furthest north station located at University of Houston extending south to the mainten...
- Houston, Texas: Canyons - MetroRail Redline Main Street Square Southbound 3/16 - a 360 Panorama by David Engle
In this 360-degree panorama, we see a northbound train at the southbound station and past the reflection pool, we can see the northbound station where we saw the two Hare Krishna Dudes: www.gigapan.org/viewGigapan.php?id=27716. Because of the nature on the reflection pools and the Houston skyscrapers, we s...
This was taken on December 4, 2009 at about 11AM. Afterwards the temperature rose and now we have a bit of rain, but more snow may occur later this afternoon, and if so, I will be over at Rice to take a hand-held panorama as what this one is. This panorama is comprised of 26 photographs, which were taken with a Nik...
- Go Owls! On the Way to Omaha, But First, a Visit in Austin, Texas - a 360-Degree Panorama of Reckling Park, Home of the 2003 World Champion College Baseball Team by David Engle
This panorama was taken after I heard that the Rice Owls were going to the Austin, Texas Regional and I am standing on the west side of Reckling Park and Cameron Field. This hand-held collection of 29 photos was stitched with the GigaPan Stitcher 1.0.0804. Note: This panorama can be seen in Google Earth as a 360-...
A 360-degree panorama of this beautiful area moving west to east for 4 consecutive panoramas. Taken with the Nikon D70 camera using the 50mm f/1.8 Nikkor lens. Other details can been seen in Stitcher Notes. The views in Google Earth may be considered extraordinary.