Comments on Gigapan: 110416-001 360 pano

1. TheShot

TheShot (April 17, 2011, 11:56AM )

I don't do any of those things either. lol. I'm not suggesting you actually go near the brothel. I was just saying it would be a cool panorama to take FROM A DISTANCE. It looks close to I-80 and a shot from the other side towards the mountains would be cool to see on GigPan. That's all.

2. Marlin 'Rusty' Wright

Marlin 'Rusty' Wright (April 17, 2011, 10:41AM )

well... SORRY to disappoint you... but I have NO idea where ANY of the "Exciting" Places are... I don't Smoke... I don't Drink... I don't Gamble... and as for watching women in a "Club"... uh... I think THAT would be more FRUSTRATING than Satisfying.

3. TheShot

TheShot (April 17, 2011, 10:19AM )

No, I mean the World Horse Bordello in Sparks Nevada. It looks close to where you are: maps.google.com/maps?f=q&s ource=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q =1000 Will open in a new tab or window Wild Horse Road canyon drive, sparks, NV&aq=&sll=39.789874,-119.595623&a mp;amp;sspn=0.05784,0.132093&ie=UTF8&a mp;hq=1000 Wild Horse Road canyon drive,&hnear=Sparks, Washoe, Nevada&ll=39.543764,-119.554939&sp n=0.007256,0.016512&t=h&z=17 It would be cool to see a panorama.

4. Marlin 'Rusty' Wright

Marlin 'Rusty' Wright (April 17, 2011, 09:57AM )

uh... The Mustang Ranch, I think... but I am in Panther Valley... which IS part of Reno

5. Marlin 'Rusty' Wright

Marlin 'Rusty' Wright (April 17, 2011, 09:56AM )

what (I think) is GREAT is that you can SEE the Light Colored Pebbles in BOTH Google Earth AND my Pano!

6. TheShot

TheShot (April 17, 2011, 09:52AM )

BTW, I see now you're just outside of Reno. Isn't there a whorehouse outside Reno called the Wild Horse or something like that? It would be cool to see a panorama of that on the map!

7. TheShot

TheShot (April 17, 2011, 09:51AM )

Cool! Seeing where the shot was taking on the map makes your panorama even more interesting. thanks.

8. Marlin 'Rusty' Wright

Marlin 'Rusty' Wright (April 16, 2011, 07:54PM )

Dear "TheShot", I added the geo-tag as per your suggestion! I USUALLY have a problem in that the House in which I Live wasn't built... in FACT... the STREET on which I Live... wasn't even paved yet! but I shot this in a clearing... right NEXT to the TALL Power Pole and Train Tracks!

9. TheShot

TheShot (April 16, 2011, 06:34PM )

BTW, you should geo-tag this one so we know where it was taken.

10. TheShot

TheShot (April 16, 2011, 06:33PM )

Excellent! Great job. 360s are hard and this one turned out well.