The Gigapanographer Currently Known as "Kilgore661" (April 01, 2011, 09:45AM )

At least that's a deterministic failure mode and to be preferred over the chaos that is Autopano Pro :-(

David Engle (April 01, 2011, 08:11AM )

If the day had been sunny, I feel confident that the curvature would not have been so apparent. Therefore, the GigaPan Stitcher is weather dependent :)

The Gigapanographer Currently Known as "Kilgore661" (April 01, 2011, 07:40AM )

Whilst I am a big fan of all things gigapan, and I appreciate the effort put in by all the team, I have to say I find it embarassing that they release code with such obvious bugs. It's not like this problem is new either. I'm using 1.1.1564 (Win) and it still gets 360s wrong.

David Engle (March 31, 2011, 07:10PM )

Thanks Tom, the depth and beauty of bluebonnets vary from year to year. To my eye, this field was the best I had ever seen: www.gigapan.org/gigapans/20472/

Tom Nelson (March 31, 2011, 06:23PM )

Some day I'd like to see a field of bluebonnets in bloom like this one... Lovely panorama, David!

David Engle (March 31, 2011, 02:27PM )

It does look curved; however, the horizon looks a bit straighter. At least it did not stitch like this: www.gigapan.org/gigapans/66970/

The Gigapanographer Currently Known as "Kilgore661" (March 31, 2011, 12:40PM )

This image makes me want to be there to see the sight of all those flowers myself. One question: the pano has quite a curve to it. Do you know if you are using the most recent version of Stitch? If 'yes' and it were my pano, I'd report it as a bug.