David Engle (December 30, 2009, 04:52PM )

If you go to an Apple Store in your neighborhood and look at this GigaPan on their 30-inch monitor or any of your GigaPans or anyone elses, and after stretching the window to full size, select Launch Full Scree Viewer, I predict that you will stay in the Apple Store for the rest of the day. I am not trying to sell Apple monitors; I am simply saying that seeing these beautiful GigaPans on a 30-inch monitor are simply breath-taking in their beauty. Note: the blue sky helps a bit :)

Tom Nelson (December 30, 2009, 04:26PM )

Beautiful! I too have sky envy!

David Engle (November 29, 2009, 10:49AM )

Thanks Illah :) It took an hour and 45 minutes to capture the scene, but was worth every second of waiting while the robot performed; the blue sky sky was intense and everything gleamed ... all the way from the top of the steeple across the campus down to the pen in the Pastor's pocket. From this experience, and from a little help from my friends, I hope that I can take more church GigaPans and actually see them embedded into websites.

4. Illah Nourbakhsh

Illah Nourbakhsh (November 29, 2009, 09:14AM )

Outstanding shot- nearly 4 billion!

David Engle (November 27, 2009, 09:07AM )

Thanks Payam for your kind comments. Blue sky is a catalyst to me to use the robot, but due to constant clouds, I suffered all summer long. Again, thanks and I hope to see more of your GigaPans soon.

6. Payam Rahmani

Payam Rahmani (November 27, 2009, 07:18AM )

920 shots, great. The result is great, too! You should use the robot more :) Very well done.

David Engle (November 27, 2009, 06:16AM )

I was very surprised to see the blue sky too. This GigaPan is not the first of mine that had sparkling blue sky. One taken during April at Rice is similar: www.gigapan.org/gigapans/21602/ .

The Gigapanographer Currently Known as "Kilgore661" (November 27, 2009, 04:14AM )

Wow - I have sky envy! It is all grey and cloudy in the UK and has been for weeks.