Go to page:

1. altamira online

altamira online (July 18, 2014, 07:24AM )

A very Impressive view

2. aftonstewart

aftonstewart (May 11, 2013, 01:46AM )

What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing? When you are going to <a href="http://www.harddrivestore.org/"> ;buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It <br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one <br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys? <br>Gateway!!!lol

3. Manuchehr omidi

Manuchehr omidi (May 04, 2013, 06:19PM )

Nice..... I like

4. John Mathis

John Mathis (October 22, 2011, 07:34PM )

Yes, yawning is a good thing. I am getting the yawns from looking

5. Operate 68studio

Operate 68studio (May 20, 2011, 10:53PM )

nice

6. Operate 68studio

Operate 68studio (May 20, 2011, 10:51PM )

I like

7. Mohammed Shomam

Mohammed Shomam (April 29, 2011, 04:57PM )

Find the large PA speaker towards the bottom left corner, to the right of which is a guy who is glitched in an odd way. He is the only spectator I can find who is facing the wrong direction and his head is sliced and shifted. The error does not affect anything surrounding him and I cannot find any similar artifacts in the image. Can anyone explain this? methoo.com Will open in
a new tab or window

8. Mohammed Shomam

Mohammed Shomam (April 29, 2011, 04:56PM )

This is an extraordinary GigaPan and should become very visible to anyone looking at the most popular GigaPans. It really is nice! methoo.com Will open in
a new tab or window

9. foofur

foofur (March 07, 2011, 12:18PM )

This is awesome. It's amazing the ability of the zoom on these cameras. One is able to see Justice Clarence Thomas asleep while the President is speaking ... totally amazing.

10. matt clarke

matt clarke (March 06, 2011, 08:31AM )

11. ks | Darkroom

ks | Darkroom (February 07, 2011, 08:50AM )

Great shot(s)! Perfect timing! Please check my Gigapan of Beirut gigapan.org/gigapans/67894/

12. Alireza Mostafanejad

Alireza Mostafanejad (August 09, 2010, 02:12PM )

nice

13. deba

deba (July 08, 2010, 12:58PM )

check this www.paris-26-gigapixels.com/index- fr.html Will open in a new tab or window

14. Vanessa Constanti

Vanessa Constanti (March 01, 2010, 02:17PM )

A million (make that 25 million!) bravos!!

15. borg mann

borg mann (September 22, 2009, 03:09AM )

After seiing this i will definitly try such a panorama on the next german election day with mrs. merkel. the next election will be on sunday and hopefully she will set before that a speach in one of our cities. although there will never be as man people there as with obama...i will shortly set gigapan on www.borgmann-design.de Will open in
a new tab or window with some exhibition pictures indoors and hopefully a good shot with Mrs. Merkel on the website GigaPan. feel free to visit and leave a comment.

16. Ritesh Raj Saxena

Ritesh Raj Saxena (July 22, 2009, 11:30PM )

WOW !!!! this is an extraordinary ........

17. Emre Osman

Emre Osman (May 29, 2009, 12:04AM )

Its a amazing panorama .i introduced gigapan with this panorama .i told everyone about this site in my blog www.emreuguz.com Will open in
a new tab or window in my language

18. nehuse

nehuse (May 21, 2009, 11:32AM )

its a amazing panorama .i introduced gigapan with this panorama .i told everyone about this site in my blog www.bahtiyarhoca.com Will open in
a new tab or window in my language . i think this site grow very fast..

19. april smith

april smith (May 05, 2009, 05:12AM )

this is amazing, i wish i had one

20. RU_Group1

RU_Group1 (April 25, 2009, 03:59PM )

This is a really cool use of the Gigapan. Me and my classmates at Rutgers University have used a Gigapan to capture large portions of our campus with some pretty impressive results(although not nearly as impressive as this one). If you're interested you can check out what we've done on our website at whereru.rutgers.edu Will open in
a new tab or window/