1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Gigapan Brand » Facing problem with number of photographs

Facing problem with number of photographs
grey films grey films
Total Posts: 5

Hi, Yesterday I took a test shot and got to see that my Gigapan Epic Pro took 1270 photographs. I want to know what all possible reasons could be behind this.
Thank you! :)

Mosley Hardy Mosley Hardy
Total Posts: 138

We’d need lots more information about your equipment and setup to provide an answer. For starters, what camera are you using?, Did you test the shutter method prior to the “test shot”? How many rows/colummns did the imager say it was going to shoot? The more detail you can provide about how the imager was set up and exactly what you did, the sooner you can get a solution.

Also, this question should really be in the “Gigapan Mechanism” or “General Gigapanning” thread

grey films grey films

Hi, Thank you for the quick response!
I am using a Canon 5D mark III dslr with a 100-400 lens and I didn’t get what “shutter method” you are talking about and it took 4 rows and 18 columns.
And sorry for posting it in a wrong thread! :)

grey films grey films

Sorry to bother you, It was my fault only! My Gigapan was set to multi pictures. Got it solved now. Thank you. :)

Forums» Gigapan Brand » Facing problem with number of photographs