1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Gigapan Brand » Gigapan Support

Gigapan Support
Dan McIver Dan McIver
Total Posts: 1

Hi Folks
I have been following these forums for a while now without ever posting. I purchased an Epic Pro a few months ago but due to work have not had much opportunity to use it. I also own a Promote Control and would like to try Pano HDR with this combination. This brings about two issues for me. The first being that I don;t know which cable I need to connect the two pieces of equipment and the second being where can I purchase such a cable. I had a small camera bag with filters and cables stolen. It had all my extra Epic pro cables in it so I am kinda starting from scratch. I have tried support for this issue and they have not responded to three requests over the last three weeks…OK the third request just went in today but this does not seem like the best support for the people using this equipment.
If this is not the place for this message please let me know and I will move it.
Thanks in advance
Dan

Ron Schott Ron Schott
Total Posts: 89

In case you’re wondering why you haven’t had any replies from GigaPan staff recently… well, the cat is now out of the bag: http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/20…

Glen David Short Glen David Shor...
Total Posts: 44

The good news in that article is at the end: “We’re introducing a new product this spring and some new software next quarter.”

Forums» Gigapan Brand » Gigapan Support