1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Web Site and Forum » Competitions

Competitions
Jason Buchheim Jason Buchheim
Total Posts: 86

Curious what happened with the Gigapan ‘Competitions’ that entry ended on Feb 28th (such as ‘most explorable’, ‘action shot’, ‘duplicity’, ‘crowd’). There were only a few entries, yes, but most had more than one. It will not be a fun website addition if nobody enters and nobody votes, but Gigapan, it will be even less fun if the competitions just ‘disappeear’, so what is the scoop?

Ron Schott Ron Schott
Total Posts: 90

I entered a GigaPan in one of these competitions, too. I don’t think we’ll ever hear about those competitions again.

I had renewed optimism for GigaPan Systems when they finally rolled out the new version of this website, but it’s slowly but surely turning into cynicism again.

[Update 4/10/12: Much less cynical now. Progress appears to be slow but steady.]

Angelko Krstanovic Angelko Krstano...
Total Posts: 103

We are looking into the competition issue right now. I will post here with the status.

Ron Schott Ron Schott

Well, I’d edit out that cynicism remark if I could, but for now I can’t.

I will say it’s really nice to see you posting frequently to this area of the Forum, Angelko. It’s really refreshing to see that at least one member of the GigaPan Systems team is responding to users concerns on a regular basis.

It would be even nicer if the team’s regular interactions were not limited to a single member and this single topic area. It’s been a month(!) since Customer Service has made a post to the forum – it’s not like there aren’t any other threads in need of answers.

Ron, ALL your feedback is appreciated. And, I will let you know when the post edits are functioning properly. :)

Ron Schott Ron Schott

Jason – I found them. Our entries ended up in a Gallery by the GigaPan Curator: Multiplicity http://www.gigapan.org/galleries/7068/gigapans

The first batch of updates to Competitions is in que for testing.

Forums» Web Site and Forum » Competitions