1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Web Site and Forum » How do work my equirectangular gigapano like a espherical proyection in the gigapan.org

How do work my equirectangular gigapano like a espherical proyection in the gigapan.org
Leonardo Fuica Babogredac Leonardo Fuica ...
Total Posts: 11

Hi, a few hours ago i upload a gigapano 360×360 with a equirectangular image, but in the igapan.org site is view like a equirrectangular, not like a immersive 360.
¿this is correct or i have a mistake whit this?

Thanks

Angelko Krstanovic Angelko Krstano...
Total Posts: 103

Our viewer does not support a 360 degree (VR) viewing at the moment. This is a feature we are looking to add in the future.

Google Earth (GE) should be able to provide this capability for you, and you can test it within the GE plugin on the Geolocation page accessible from your gigapan’s profile.

Leonardo Fuica Babogredac Leonardo Fuica ...
Total Posts: 11

ok, but when i bought a Gigatag, ¿how works a Gigapan 360 with Gigatag in a stadium situation?

Angelko Krstanovic Angelko Krstano...
Total Posts: 103

The Gigatag viewer works the same way as a Gigapan viewer on gigapan.com website. Here is an example of what a stadium Gigatag looks like:

http://oregonianextra.com/gigapan/2011_civil_wa…

Forums» Web Site and Forum » How do work my equirectangular gigapano like a espherical proyection in the gigapan.org