1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » General Gigapanning » Shutter Troubles

Shutter Troubles
Steve Jones Steve Jones
Total Posts: 1

Good Day

I just purchased a Gigapan Epic Pro and have used it a couple times with no issues. A couple days ago when I was trying to use it, it took the first few photos of the pano then the shutter stopped triggering. I have since tried it with a different camera and it too is not working.

I tried the “test shutter” function in the menu and again, no luck. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks

Steve

Customer Service Customer Servic...
Total Posts: 67

Try these steps:

1. Ensure that the electronic trigger cable is completely connected to the camera body and to the EPIC Pro on the left of the LCD display.
2. Make sure the port is turned on in the camera.
3. Verify that the memory card in the camera is not full.
4. Verify that there is sufficient charge in the EPIC Pro battery.
5. If you are using manual focus, verify that the lens is in the manual focus mode.
6. If you are using autofocus, there may be some instances where the camera wasn’t able to achieve focus and therefore missed the picture (See Epic Pro user guide Section 2.8 for more information on auto focus).
7. Is Shutter Feedback enabled? In the Epic Pro Menu, check Options>Expert Options>Shutter Feedback>Off
If you continue to experience problems, please open a tech support case with us at http://www.gigapan.com/cms/support/contact-support

Forums» General Gigapanning » Shutter Troubles